Well off and on for the last three years now Wil, Zach and I have lived in the Comfort Suites in Oakley, CA during the week. I was pregnant with Ashlyn when we started doing this. I was also pregnant with Mady while we were still coming up every week. We have only been like 2 times since I had Mady...life gets crazy with Zach in school and appts with Dr. and Dentist so we have been staying home alot now. My kids love to come to the hotel.Zach says are we going to MY hotel? Yes Zach and he knows where to turn to get here when we get close and he can see it from down the street. They know all of the ladies that work downstairs and the managers. One of the managers is one of our friends...she has been here the whole time we have and we love coming back to visit with them. Well when we unload the car we always let the kids sit on the luggage rack while Wil pushes it. When we got to our room Zach said there is nothing in our fridge what are we supposed to eat? Then they went back to take back the luggage rack and Zach told Joyce that there was no food in our room...within like 10 minutes Joyce was knocking at our door with muffins and treats for Zach and Ashlyn. It was so funny.
Well we have two double beds and a pull out couch here. I started Zach and Ashlyn on the pull out bed, and Mady on her own bed. I had a bed all to myself because Wil is working nights this week, then these pictures are what it looked like this morning. I was sleeping between Ashlyn and Mady. Fun huh how the boys both end up king of their own bed and I am squished between these two pretty girls!!! Then this is what breakfast time is like here. I went down to the local donut shop to get breakfast. Now I have to go so the kids and I can go shopping and let Wil get some rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment