So if you are a football fan and have an XBOX 360 you know that Madden 09 came out on XBOX 360 at midnight last night. So my brother in law Tod is a huge football fan. He pre ordered his copy. He came over tonight to play the game with Wil. Wil ended up getting home late from work so they only played for a bit. Tod played two games, and was learning how to use the controller and I decided I would try a game. Yes I am blogging to brag that I beat Tod 8-6 on the game. I was the Pittsburg Steelers and Tod was the Green Bay Packers. It was a lot of fun and he almost came back and beat me in the end...Ha Ha Well I am just bragging because this is probably the only time I will beat him at this game. He always kicks my butt in Halo 3 though. I suck at that game. So to make a long story short I won the first time I played Madden 09 and I don't even know which buttons do what still...Ha Ha
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
This ones for Uncle TOD
So if you are a football fan and have an XBOX 360 you know that Madden 09 came out on XBOX 360 at midnight last night. So my brother in law Tod is a huge football fan. He pre ordered his copy. He came over tonight to play the game with Wil. Wil ended up getting home late from work so they only played for a bit. Tod played two games, and was learning how to use the controller and I decided I would try a game. Yes I am blogging to brag that I beat Tod 8-6 on the game. I was the Pittsburg Steelers and Tod was the Green Bay Packers. It was a lot of fun and he almost came back and beat me in the end...Ha Ha Well I am just bragging because this is probably the only time I will beat him at this game. He always kicks my butt in Halo 3 though. I suck at that game. So to make a long story short I won the first time I played Madden 09 and I don't even know which buttons do what still...Ha Ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Angie I bet Tod was mad! Just goes to show Halo's not your game but Madden...
Post a Comment