Sunday, August 31, 2008

Who is the next American Idol






Well I bought American Idol for the XBOX 360 and have been enjoying belting out my favorite songs when no one else is around, but I decided to have Marilyn, Sarah, and all the kids over to try it out. The kids enjoyed eating lunch and playing together while the mom's enjoying singing songs. It was a lot of fun. Everyone played well together until the very end. Sarah and I went to check on the older kids and Mady was in her swing (my bad) Chaz can reach her there...and he loves to hug and pull on baby Mady. Well this time he thought he would try something new and he bit Mady's nose. He got her pretty good. Her poor nose was all red, swollen, and you could see little Chaz's teeth marks. Thats when the party ended.

No comments: