Saturday, April 17, 2010

Taylor Swift

Kellie Pickler The best pictures I got were from the big screen...When I tried to get pictures of them while zooming in, everyone elses flashes were screwing up the pictures.
This is the outfit Taylor Swift came out in.
She was a great performer and the little girl behind us who was like 7 was going crazy...It was fun to watch
Thanks Jillian I had a great time!

This mama was so excited for a night out with a good friend. We won a bid on ebay for two tickets to the Kellie Pickler and Taylor Swift concert. It was so fun! Kellie Pickler sprained her ankle a couple of days before, so she wasn't very exciting to watch sit in a chair and sing...but Taylor Swift was a great entertainer and we had a lot of fun! We had pretty good seats. We were about 12 rows back in the stadium seating.

No comments: