Well Zach had his first TBall game on Saturday and since my little camera sucks...my friend got some cute pictures of Zach out on the field...I got a lot on video though! He is having so much fun this year in baseball and we are LOVING watching him play.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Go Yankees
That looks like one proud daddy to me!
Mama with her three monkeys
Hey Zachy man...
Bradshaw tradition show us a front view and a back view...I put his name on there...the only kid on the team with it so far! ;)
Zach, Ashlyn, and Mady ready to go to the ball park
Zach and Kennedy before the game
Look at him...he is ready
Run Zachy man
Running is improving...so fun to watch
Touching home plate
Oh yeah I'm pretty cool...high five coach
Look at his look of accomplishment...he's beaming!
This is probably where mama said Zach get ready!
Zach's watching Kennedy dig in the dirt
Okay so whoever thought it was a great idea to give all of the little kids that were watching the game a balloon was sorely mistaken...every few minutes one would get away from the kid, that kid would cry and the kids on the field would look up and watch it float away!

Well Zach had his first TBall game on Saturday and since my little camera sucks...my friend got some cute pictures of Zach out on the field...I got a lot on video though! He is having so much fun this year in baseball and we are LOVING watching him play.
Well Zach had his first TBall game on Saturday and since my little camera sucks...my friend got some cute pictures of Zach out on the field...I got a lot on video though! He is having so much fun this year in baseball and we are LOVING watching him play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment