I swear my kids would rather go to Olive Garden for every meal then have anything else!!!! And this mama is okay with it because they eat really well! Zach ate a whole bowl of fettucini and three breadsticks... Ashlyn ate a whole bowl of fettucini, a breadstick, and salad...Mady ate a whole bowl of fettucini, 1 1/2 breadsticks and salad...My kids LOVE it!
We had been out shopping all day and the kids were so good and I said lets do something fun now, you guys were so good today...Zach was all can we go eat at olive garden? SURE!
2 comments:
I love that place! Now I want it.
You are so brave! Although I wonder if my kids enjoyed the food that much, maybe they would be decent at a restaurant. I honestly haven't even tried in so long, I've been scarred from traumatic trips in the past :)
Post a Comment