Friday, March 5, 2010

Zachy Man

Oh how I remember 6 years ago today so clearly...All of the trips to Labor and Delivery, all of the Puking, Itching, and sleepless nights were over! I was SO excited to finally be having my baby. We were staying at my brother's house...Our apartment was all boxed up, Wil flew in the day before from working in Florida. We got a phone call at 6:00 am saying that they had a bed ready for us...We jumped up got outside only to find LOTS of fresh snow (it was still coming down too) I sat in the car while wil scraped the windows. We were so EXCITED!!!! We got to the hospital, walked into the registration room and the lady said can I help you...we said yeah we are here to have a baby...she said UM how far along are you (did I mention I threw up for 8 1/2 months...nonstop) I said 37 weeks today. So we were there almost 12 hours at this point (I'll spare you all the yucky details of being in labor!) Then at 6:21 p.m. he was here. My sweet little Zachy man.
6 years later we still love this guy SO much, he is so fun to be around! We hope that your birthday is the BEST! Love ya Zachy Man


No comments: