
REALLY...you have to post a sign to tell people that???? These were posted all over at
Wil's hotel.

I was pulling out of Burger King parking lot and it says RIGHT TURN ONLY...you can't have it your way on this one!

This is the end of the tracks in No. Cal for
BNSF...it was fun to see the yard where
Wil goes to start every work day!

Warden Olin G. Blackwell...It didn't shock me that it was a guy with the last name Blackwell that was one of the 4 warden's that
alcatraz had...We are tough folk!

It didn't turn out great from the rain and fog...but I think it is a cool picture of the city from Alcatraz...

This was the office where the warden hung out!

6 men planned a major escape from Alcatraz...they got out using spoons...they dug threw this cement...can you even imagine!!!!

Break the rules, go to prison, break the prison rules go to Alcatraz...

The water was very choppy which made for a not so happy mama trying to eat my nachos and coke on the boat...

This is the boat we went over on.
Wil had his clam chowder, bread bowl, and fish and chips craving taken care of all in one lunch!

The golden gate bridge...So beautiful in person...A lot smaller then all of the other bridges I went on!

Bay Bridge was cool headed into San Fransisco!!!

Bay Bridge!

A cannon at Alcatraz...they needed 12 men to
maneuver one of these things it weighed over 500 lbs.
If you look closely you can see the golden gate bridge in the distance...

Wil looks like he belongs there...he is probably just freezing since I fell into a puddle and it splashed us both pretty good!

Oh I know I look great after walking in the rain for hours.

A typical prison cell!

NO THONGS! except on your feet. It says this down at the pier

The famous Lombart st. Oh you know we drove around looking for it...then had to take a stroll in the car down this st!

Here we are after we turned around getting a picture of the st...it was pretty cool!!!!

My kids love tunnels...this ones for them!

Bay bridge..I think I went over it 10 times in the 5 days I was there...fun
Wil and I have NEVER left the kids for longer than 15 hours...It was time!!!!
Wil has been working up north so the hotel was paid for...We had a free round trip ticket that was going to expire this month so that was free...I got to Martinez tuesday night and we had a lot of time to just sit and relax...go to the movies...Wil even got to take a day off of work so we could go in to San Fransisco and do touristy stuff. I got to meet a good friend from Fresno in San Fransisco one day to shop too! Went to dinner and lunch with Wil and the guys he works with...never a dull moment when you are with these guys! They laugh so loud and have fun to where everyone else in the restaurant is trying to see what was so funny. We had so much fun and were very blessed to have Great friends...Liz, Kellee, and JILLIAN and my parents who helped out! We can't thank them enough!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment