Thursday, June 4, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Zach and Miss. Ellen
Zach loved his preschool teachers
Grandma, Zach, and mady at Pasco's pizza
Ashlyn's new I'm smiling mom face...ha ha
Me and my dad
Ashlyn got a little present for being such a big girl...she gets to go to preschool in August.
Zach opening his gifts. Thanks Uncle Greg and Aunt Brendi, Grandma and Grandpa Blackwell, for making it a very special day for our little man...
Grandpa helping Zach open his presents
The transformer toy that he wanted so bad...Grandma got it for him!
I made this for his teacher as a thank you gift. The other teachers are getting gift cards...(her daughters)



We are so proud of our Zachy man...he just graduated from Preschool. The graduation day got cancelled because of the weather, so while he was at preschool Jillian and I made cupcakes for the kids, and then after preschool my parents and I took all the kids to Pasco's pizza for a little celebration party. It was a good day after all. Zach is so excited to go to the knight helmet school...as he calls it!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's so awesome for Zach. It's neat that he like Ellen so much. I love Ashlyn's expression in her smiling picture. I was laughing pretty good. Your hair looks awesome! Oh yeah...and Mady's a cutie! :)

Diane's Photography said...

angie, this blog is darling. I didn't know you had one. I love checking out your family and what you are up to. Such a darling family you have!