
Zach and Ashlyn chose to ride with Daddy on almost every ride...so it was me and Mady most of the day!

Zach and Ashlyn in the MONKEY CAGE of all places...

Mommy and Mady in the monkey cage...very fitting for my Mady Monkey!

Ashlyn thought that her purple horse went higher and faster than everyone elses horse.

Mommy and Mady riding the carousel

Zach on his blue horse

Daddy took Zach and Ashlyn on the tea cups while I tried to get Mady to sleep, and he spun them so fast he had to help them walk out of the tea cups...later we all went on a tea cup and poor mady's head and eyes were rolling all over the place...Daddy's crazy!

After the Alice and Wonderland ride, the kids love to play by the little door that looks like it is in the movie...

Mady and Wil on Winnie the Pooh.

Ashlyn on Winnie the Pooh

Zach, Allie, Ashlyn, Gabby, and Mady after dinner.

I was impressed that everyone was so good all day...so much fun to watch them play together.

Mady would stand up so I would get close to get a picture of her, and when I would squat to get a good picture...she would squat too...it was cute though!

Zach tried for a long time to open the fake doors in toontown.

Mady and Gabby after dinner! They are a month a part!

Ashlyn chillin in mickey's house

Zach tried to sleep in pluto's bed...I think he likes his a lot better, he kept saying this is so hard!

Daddy Zach and Ashlyn on the teacups

Mommy and Mady before daddy made us dizzy on the teacups.

Fireworks were so much fun for Zach especially...

Ashlyn was waving...I asked her what she was waving at, she said I am just saying hi to Tinkerbell, she just waved at me...ha ha I love it!

After the fireworks were done and over with...
Wil and I took the kids to Disneyland yesterday and met up with an old friend of mine from elementary school, and her family. We all had so much fun. Our kids are pretty close to the same age, and really played well together...after the shyness wore off! We got to the park and were inside when it opened at 8 a.m., and left about 11:00 p.m. So lets just say the kids slept really hard last night! Thanks Jeri and Zac for inviting us to join you!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, that sounded like a fun filled but tiring day. I'm glad Wil was home to enjoy it with you guys. The pictures were great.
How fun! They looked like they had a great time, I loved Mady's face on the Winnie the Pooh ride...priceless!
I love Disneyland! Also, the temple open house goes until the beginning of August. You should be just fine if you will be here in July.
Post a Comment