Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary



Our monkeys starting with Mady who is beyond tired in this picture...
Ashlyn who is 100% daddy's girl...
and our Zachy man who lost all of his hair today...



Wil and I have been married for 7 years today. I have been so lucky to be married to my best friend all these years. He works so hard for our family. He is the best daddy you could ask for. I love you babe!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I hope you guys had a good anniversary. I wanted to talk to you but I didn't want to bother you. I'm sure I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you guys!

WChaddock said...

I forgot that it was the same day as Williams Birthday. I hope you had a great time together. We sure do miss having you guys around.

Ashley said...

Oooh, the anniversary of the night J came and hung out with you on your honeymoon :) I still can't believe you let him come chill in your hotel room, now that is a good friend!

The Ball Family said...

Aww...you guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary!