I absolutely dispise going to WalMart...I only go there if I absolutely have to. I went there today with the girls, and the only thing that I liked about the newly remodeled WalMart...was the little infant seat where you can put your little stubborn monkey that refuses to stand on her own while you help the toddler go potty...ha ha ha, and you know that you aren't going to set the 1 year old sitting on the ground...let's face it, that would be just gross! It was so exciting that YES I did take a picture of it.
4 comments:
the things that excite you are so off the wall.... or in this case on the wall
That's actually a really good idea! What will they think of next?
I love it! That girl looks cute ANYWHERE!! :)
Whenever I see those little chairs on the wall they're broken.
Post a Comment