Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Birthday



Yeah here's me after the Log Jammer...I was soaked from head to toe, even my eyelashes were dripping wet...
Then there's Wil, did he even get wet? Yeah, do you see that one tiny strip on his shirt...ha ha I was dry in 15 minutes though...

I turned 29 on the 17th, Wil was still working in Minnesota then, so when he came home he brought me my favorite...yellow long stem roses, a balloon, and we have been doing a lot of family stuff this week. Then on Wen. Wil and I left the kids all day with Jillian while we went to Magic Mountain. It was a really nice get away for us. After Magic Mountain we went to victoria gardens to go shopping and eat at California Pizza Kitchen. Thanks to Jillian and my mom who had the kids while we were out relaxing...it was such a fun day. Here are just a couple of pictures that we took at Magic Mountain.

P.S. Don't mind my bright red face, I don't do well in the sun all day, I have been known to pass out before...even at Magic Mountain once...long story. It was a fun day, but really hot, we read that it was going to be a high of 78, it was actually 95...yeah!

6 comments:

Tod said...

I'm so jealous! Mikey and I need to go there while he is down for the summer. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow, it's going to be a great birthday weekend.
Wil's hair is still soooo short to me hahaha. Where'd the mullet go?!

The Lyon Family said...

How fun! Happy late Birthday Ang!

Haley said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like fun. I wish we were close enough to leave the kids for a full day activity. How great is that? We're hoping to take a full week cruise and leave the kids when Wayne is done with residency. Only a year away!

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had fun, I wish i could have come along! Your face looks tan to me, not red.

Tiffany said...

I remember you puking at Magic Mountain when you went with me and Angie (my sister).

Amanda said...

Happy birthday! Looks like it was a fun one. Glad you could get away without the kiddos for a bit.