Jillian and I decided to take all of the kids down to Victoria Gardens to get their pictures taken for a Father's Day thing we are doing...we decided to let them run through the water while drew slept and Jillian and I took turns looking at our pictures...they had so much fun, except Dean. He didn't want any part in getting wet. Ashlyn thought she would run through them and stay dry, but that didn't work! Needless to say everyone got new clothes at Children's Place by the time we were done. It was fun to watch, I wish I could have run through the water, it was so hot that day. Then we took the kids to Red Robin, the food was gross, but the kids were really good.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Victoria Gardens
Jillian and I decided to take all of the kids down to Victoria Gardens to get their pictures taken for a Father's Day thing we are doing...we decided to let them run through the water while drew slept and Jillian and I took turns looking at our pictures...they had so much fun, except Dean. He didn't want any part in getting wet. Ashlyn thought she would run through them and stay dry, but that didn't work! Needless to say everyone got new clothes at Children's Place by the time we were done. It was fun to watch, I wish I could have run through the water, it was so hot that day. Then we took the kids to Red Robin, the food was gross, but the kids were really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a blast! I will have to remember that when my kids need to "cool off"! How cute!
Post a Comment