Thursday, March 5, 2009

Zach's Birthday
















Today Zach got to take cupcakes to preschool, he took half chocolate half vanilla. That's what he wanted. He is so particular! We had a pretty low key day. He wanted cereal for breakfast, chicken nuggets from McD's for lunch, and cereal for dinner. I know, my kids are on a cereal kick. Easy for mom too, so I'm not complaining. Zach was so excited to open a couple presents before his party next sat. He wanted Flipping Frogs, so that's what we got him. He got a book from Aunt Marin (thanks, we love it!) and Uncle Tom is now Zach's favorite Uncle named Tom. He got him the hot wheels Shark Bite Bay that he has been talking about since right after Christmas. Ha Ha He was so excited! We love you Zachy, hope you had a good day! Thanks to everyone who called and said happy birthday to Zach.

2 comments:

Kara Klc said...

I can't believe he is already five years old! Also, let Andrew know what pictures you would want to print up so he can retouch and color balance them for you.

Ashley said...

Hey, I don't see why we wouldn't be around. So let me know when the date gets closer when you think you'll be here.