Sunday, March 22, 2009

St. George

We went to St. George this weekend to watch my nephews Trevor and Devin play in a big baseball tournament. We spent Thur. Fri. and Sat. at the ball park from about 8:30 am to 10:30 pm. We watched 4 games each day all 3 days. Trevor's team took 4th and Devin's team took 5th in their leagues. There were almost 40 teams in each division. They played pretty well for the most part. We got to spend a lot of time with cousins and playing at the park, watching the game, eating popsicles, nachos and snow cones at the games, and then Sat. night we got to enjoy some swimming. The kids had a blast. They were ready to be home though, since it took us 8 1/2 hours to get from St. George to Hesperia...yeah a long day in the car! Here is a slideshow of our trip. Enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Baseball
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Kara Klc said...

That looked like so much fun! I love St. George for those quick little get aways. Just thought I should touch base too. Andrew is getting the pics ready. He is just a perfectionist.

Edie and Luke said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad everything went well (except for the long drive)- it's always fun to be with family and do things that you love.

Amy said...

Holy crap I can't believe how long it took you guys to get home. I guess since you didn't leave first thing in the morning though that was to be expected. I haven't seen you do a smile box in a while. Mady's swim suit is really cute.