Well since it was Zach's special birthday (he turned 5 on the 5th) we let him get a bounce house...we all had a lot of fun bouncing around. We had the bounce house for 24 hours and it was really reasonably priced too. It was fun! And only a Bradshaw and his baby could take a nap in a bounce house. We had some good friends come down from Fresno and it was great to catch up with them. Then we invited some friends from here. He decided he wanted a fire truck party, the cake was pretty easy to do. The pinata was a lot of fun as well. Apparently I got one that was made of concrete because it took forever to knock it down, then we brought out a big fat metal bat and thanks to Drew and his power hit, that thing came down with one hit! I love my kids, and one of my favorite things is the blank look of confusion on their face when they blow out the candles and they start to relite. Ha Ha I love trick candles. Zach and Drew were trying so hard to get them to go out! Ha Ha Zach loved his lego cars that he got, his batman suit, his bagbagon's (however you spell it), his hot wheels, and we LOVE the nerf gun (Thanks Justin) And just remember that Dean's birthday is just a few months away. Ha Ha. I think Wil was using the nerf gun more then Zach. It was a fun day with just a few friends.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Zach's party
Well since it was Zach's special birthday (he turned 5 on the 5th) we let him get a bounce house...we all had a lot of fun bouncing around. We had the bounce house for 24 hours and it was really reasonably priced too. It was fun! And only a Bradshaw and his baby could take a nap in a bounce house. We had some good friends come down from Fresno and it was great to catch up with them. Then we invited some friends from here. He decided he wanted a fire truck party, the cake was pretty easy to do. The pinata was a lot of fun as well. Apparently I got one that was made of concrete because it took forever to knock it down, then we brought out a big fat metal bat and thanks to Drew and his power hit, that thing came down with one hit! I love my kids, and one of my favorite things is the blank look of confusion on their face when they blow out the candles and they start to relite. Ha Ha I love trick candles. Zach and Drew were trying so hard to get them to go out! Ha Ha Zach loved his lego cars that he got, his batman suit, his bagbagon's (however you spell it), his hot wheels, and we LOVE the nerf gun (Thanks Justin) And just remember that Dean's birthday is just a few months away. Ha Ha. I think Wil was using the nerf gun more then Zach. It was a fun day with just a few friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe that he is 5, looks like a great party. Sure do miss you guys.
looks like a blast; I love your new family picture at the top, you are all looking great!
Wow looks like you guys had a lot of fun at his party. Another fabulous cake!!!
We had so much fun and I learned what those bacagon things are. Pretty sad when your kid knows what toys there are and you don't know he's been watching this show.
Post a Comment