Hey look Mommy a train, Hey mommy did you hear that train...This is what I hear every day from Zach and Ashlyn. Our whole world is trains since daddy works for the railroad. There is a little train like this one at Victoria Gardens that Zach and I have been on a few times before when Ashlyn was really little in So. Cal. We went and took the kids to lunch at Me-N-Ed's pizza at Riverpark yesterday. Then we went and saw Wall-E which actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Then the kids were dying to ride the train. So we let them. It took them around for like 10 minutes around the shopping center at riverpark. They loved it. We had a great day yesterday
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Trains Trains Trains
Hey look Mommy a train, Hey mommy did you hear that train...This is what I hear every day from Zach and Ashlyn. Our whole world is trains since daddy works for the railroad. There is a little train like this one at Victoria Gardens that Zach and I have been on a few times before when Ashlyn was really little in So. Cal. We went and took the kids to lunch at Me-N-Ed's pizza at Riverpark yesterday. Then we went and saw Wall-E which actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Then the kids were dying to ride the train. So we let them. It took them around for like 10 minutes around the shopping center at riverpark. They loved it. We had a great day yesterday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment