Friday, July 25, 2008

Costco






Okay so if you are a Bradshaw or you know a Bradshaw you know that Costco is a pretty fun place to go. I remember when Wil and I were dating his parents used to go to Costco all the time and called it a night out. Wil loves to go and eat lunch as a family there. We can eat a lot of food for like $10. So usually we will go on a friday during the middle of the day and shop and eat lunch. This time I thought I would snap some photos, because it is so funny to me...my kids love to go to Costco. Anyways, as we were snapping photos and eating lunch we just so happened to run into Uncle Tod and cousin Mikey (they were buying stuff for the business). You can almost bet you will run into a Bradshaw when you go to Costco...then as we were leaving we ran into Uncle Jon. It was so funny that I took there pictures too. Ha Ha

No comments: