Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mohawk



We took the kids to the zoo and as we were getting out of the car we saw a teenage boy with a mohawk. Wil was showing Zach his hair and Zach said that is sooo awesome. Can I wear my hair like that...So since we were just going to grandma's on Sat. We let him have his hair in a mohawk. It stayed up for about 5 hours, then in the car on the way home he said can I put my hair back down, I don't want it crazy anymore. It was so funny.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

I think his hair is cute :) OK so I totally forgot about the whole trunk thing! How funny! One time I remember being with Emily, Wil and Chuck and we were driving over by the mall and I threw a soda out the window at some guy on the corner and hit him in the chest he was so pissed! Ha Ha that was Wil's idea. Stink'n Hesperia nothing to do but get in trouble!

Brian said...

I always knew Zach was a punk rocker at heart.