This Could Get Interesting
I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was a great idea. Don't feel obligated!!! I just thought some of you might enjoy this...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
2 comments:
Mu first memory of you is not a good one, for me at least. We were at the soccor game for the boys and I went up to you to talk to you and introduce myself. You kinda ignored me. I tried to talk to you about your pregnancy and other stuff and you just gave really short answers like you were irritated. So I left you alone and thought well we'll never be friends...ha ha I am laughing as I write this because of how wrong I was. I jsut thought you didn't care to get to know me. And now you are one of my best friends who i feel I could ask almost anything of and would do almost anything for. I feel I need to tell you I hope you never get out of Fresno.(Don't hate me now)
Ok my memories of us wow there are so many but one I remember the most is when we went out to Phelan to watch the boys play football and we picked up your girlfriend Brooke and I dumped the pizza trash out of your car well I threw it under your car and you reversed the car a little so she could get out of her gate and she got in the car and was like why is there trash in my yard? Ha Ha that was classic and then the car broke down and she was like so mad and told everyone we planned it so we could spend time with the guys yeah ok and another was your senior trip :) I need not say more about that :) Ha Ha Ha Good Times!
Post a Comment