Sunday, February 17, 2013

Nate's 2

I can't believe its already been over two years since this little monster came into our lives.  Nate has such a fun loving personality he always has us laughing.

Some of his favorite phrases are I wanna coke, Awka awkward, I'm Mickey, Be Nice, I want to, and I can't do it...this boy talks all day long!!!!

His favorite things to do are hang out with his brother and sisters, there is a special bond between Nate and Mady that I love!  They spend a lot of time together while the others are in school and it is so cute to always see Mady and Nate holding hands where ever we go:)

Here are some pictures of Nate's birthday.  My parents were actually here for Christmas and they stayed for Nate's birthday.

LOVE THIS KID
                                                   He was so excited to be BUZZ lightyear
these handsome boy with his blue eyes makes me smile every day
Nate was so excited to go and see MICKEY at his house:)
Made this cake for Nate's friend party at chuck e. cheese
such a little ham

Happy Birthday my sweet boy:)  My only wish for you is that you keep your fun loving spunky attitude always.  Thanks for coming into our family, you help make every day fun!


No comments: