Thursday, June 7, 2012

10 Year Anniversary

When I think of where Wil and I were 10 years ago....
Sometimes it feels like I remember everything as if it just happened.
And other times I look and think about how many times we have moved, how many jobs we have had, how many kids we have, and how different our life is and it feels like we have done so much!  
I look at all of the little bumps along the road and really feel like they are the biggest blessings of our relationship now, they are what have gotten us this far and have helped us, we have really learned to depend on each other on this journey.  I think of all of the employers that have made our life a little bit more stressful here and there when they stopped paying wil and I think how did we even survive....we have learned so much about life and about different people, what we have mostly learned though is NO ONE is going to be there for us, we need to be there for each other.
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't feel so blessed to have Wil by my side through all of this!  I feel so fortunate that I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.  I am so grateful to have 4 beautiful, healthy kids to call ours.  I have a husband that loves me and supports me in everything I do.  I have a man that loves his kids so much and loves being with us.  He works so hard to support our family and for that I am grateful!
I remember 10 years ago sitting in the temple with all of our family around us and feeling so excited for our journey that we were about to start together.....and today I sit here even more excited when I think of the years to come!  
Wil and I don't usually get to spend the day of our anniversary together because he travels A LOT for work, but I do want him to know on this day that I love him with all of my heart and I am so happy to call him my best friend, my husband, and the father of my kids!
Wil I LOVE YOU!!!!!!   Happy 10 year anniversary


I snapped this photo of us with my phone when I dropped him off at the airport this week!


No comments: