Sunday, February 17, 2013

WHAT...how can this be??

My crazy little Mady Moo is turning 5 this week.  Our lives have changed so much since Mady came into our lives, we were living in Fresno at the time...not loving our surroundings, and moved to so. cal and have had a crazy few years....but are now so happy with where we live and who we are surrounded by!  Mady is a bouncy little girl that always has fun with whatever we do.  I can't believe that she will be headed to kindergarten in the fall.  I will miss my little sidekick!  For the last two years mady has said that she doesn't go to school so we can stay home and PARTY EVERY DAY...PPPP PARTY EVERY DAY!  I love this girl so much:)
This past year we had disney passes and went quite a bit, but we only got to meet rapunzel once the last time we went.  Mady has wanted to meet her for a long time, but the line is always so long...mady was in heaven and even told rapunzel that she wanted to have a tangled birthday party and she invited flynn and rapunzel:)

my sweet girl at christmas
Mady with her good friend Spenser
my 3 little basketball monkeys....I coached Mady's team this year and have loved every minute of it, melted my heart every time mady made a basket and would run over to me and give me a high five!!!!!
So proud of this sweet girl and love her to pieces.  Happy Birthday my little princess!




No comments: