Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Whitney's Baptism
Well usually we load up the car and all head up to UT for a family baptism or wedding...this time with Wil's work schedule being so crazy and Zach and Ashlyn in school I just jumped on a plane for the weekend. I flew into SLC on thursday and got to go spend the night with Wil's sister up in Ogden. We had a good time just visiting. Then Friday I got to go with my sisters and parents to my cousins wedding. It was fun to see lots of my cousins. Saturday I got to watch my nephew's football game, then go to Whitney's Baptism. It is kind of crazy because she is only a year and a half older then Zach which means we are getting close to that stage in life. I love Miss Whitney...she is such a fun girl that is just so sweet! Here are some pictures from her special day. So glad that I got to go be a part of her special day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment