Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's a

We went to the Dr today to find out if we are having another girl or another
boy...... Zach has Been praying all along that he would get a little brother..... He got his prayers answered today and we couldn't be more excited!;). Two boys, and two girls... Game over!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Whaaat? Perfect...two boys, two girls. I'm excited to tell Justin! Congratulations. Game over :) Ha ha.

Amanda said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! When are you due? How does this pregnancy compare to the rest? I don't know how you do it!

Angie said...

Amanda-It ranks up there with the other 3 pregnancies...not fun. Oh well! For some reason it is a little easier to take knowing that this is it. My body has been saying please stop for a long time. I am due Jan 30th. I'll probably have the baby mid january though. Thanks for your concern! Hope you are liking Washington