Thursday, October 28, 2010
Ward Halloween Party
The best part about Halloween to my kids is that there are parties at school, at church, then they also get to go out and trick or treat in the neighborhood. Which means pretty much a WEEK of living in your costume!! Mady was the first one to decide what she wanted to be this year. She said I want to be a tiger, not a cute tiger...a MEAN tiger. Well she was the cutest mean tiger I saw at the party;) Ashlyn wanted to be a hot pink and black leopard kitty cat. Well who wouldn't want to??? Look how stinkin cute her hair is all crimped!!! She loved getting her hair done. Then there is Zach. The man that puts so much thought into his ideas every year. This year he was a vampire...but if you asked him, he was a vampire bat! He wasn't too happy that his white dress shirt didn't have black buttons, but you know I am doing the best I can right now so the white buttons just had to do! The kids had such a fun time at the church party. Mady was also SO EXCITED that aunt Deanna came and brought baby Ezra who we all love to hold! Wil ended up getting stuck in traffic in LA and didn't make it until the last 20 minutes of the party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment