Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Morning Time

Anyone who knows this MAMA knows that 6:00a.m. is NOT my idea of a good time to be up!  This year was a really hard struggle moving across town where Zach starts school so early.  I get up at 6 and go in Zach's room and we get to sit and talk until about 6:40...It takes him a while to WANT to get up, but I wouldn't trade our little talks for anything.  LOVE THAT BOY!  He tells me all about how excited he is to get a baby brother soon, how he loves school, how he can't wait for daddy to come home from work so they can play...anything that is on his mind.
Me and the girls take Zach to school and come back and we have about an hour and a half before Ashlyn has to be at preschool.  My girls are not always excited to get dragged out of bed in the morning either...but by the time we come back from taking Zach to school we have plenty of time to play games, read books, sing songs and try on all of their clothes so that they can find the PERFECT outfit for the day.  My little GIRLIE GIRLS sure make mornings interesting.  They always have me laughing.
MOSTLY...I am so GRATEFUL for an awesome man that works so HARD so that I get to stay home and have these moments with my kiddos;)  As Mady would say    DADDY YOUR THE BEST!
So no matter how much I don't like being up super early in the morning...I wouldn't trade my alone time with my kiddos for ANYTHING!  Love them all to pieces;)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Well you know I just think your kids are fabulous! Can't wait to see the new one!