Thursday, June 19, 2008





Wow...I can't even believe that Mady will be 4 months old on Saturday. It feels like time is going by so fast this time. She lays on her tummy and tries to lift up with her arms, sticking her head straight up...she will be crawling before I know it. Here are some pictures we took around the house this week of Mady. She looks so much like Zach with their facial expressions. When you lay her on her back to try and get her to get better at rolling over, she decides to go to sleep. It's funny.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That last pic of her is so cute where she smiling! Did you by that outfit when you bought Ashlyn's, it look cute on her.

Angie said...

I went back to crazy 8 last sat. and got it on sale, but it looks like ashlyn's, that's why we bought it. I love that picture too.

Jillian said...

she is soooo cute want to trade? :)

Angie said...

Jillian I told you not yet, I still need to see what she is like when active. Ha Ha