I go grocery shopping with my three kids all the time. I have been doing this every week for the last four months now, but I just finally sat back and realized that it is so crazy shopping with three kids. I seriously have no room to put any groceries in the cart. These pictures just go to show how hard it is to go into the grocery store with three kids. Ha Ha
Then look at my sweet little Ashlyn, we call her monster, but she looks so sweet and innocent in her pictures.
Mady is now my little rolling over machine, she doesn't stay in one room for very long, she just keeps rolling and rolling and rolling...
Mady has a new found friend, the little bear that is sitting next to her, you put it in front of her and she tries to attack it. It's pretty funny!
2 comments:
Dude you are starting to scare me about having the 3rd kid.
Yeah I know, I am just giving you a tip...Shop when Justin is home to watch the three kids or at least Elle, and Dean. Ha Ha
Post a Comment