Monday, June 16, 2008

Here we go again





Okay so Ashlyn was a thumb sucker from day one...Never took a pacifier. She came out sucking her thumb literally. I still can't get her to stop. I need help if anyone has any suggestions. Well here we go again. Mady never really would take a pacifier, but she has mastered thumb sucking. It is cute when they are 4 months old, but not so cute when you can't get them to stop. Also, I went to the store the other day while Wil was watching the kids...came home asked where the kids were, got the I don't know response, this is where my kids were. Passed out on the floor. It was too cute, we had to take pictures.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

dude 2 thumb suckers! Elle sucks hers and man does it stink!

Angie said...

Yeah, my ortho bill is going to be a lot bigger than yours I guess huh...I can't get ashlyn to stop and I tried to not even let Mady start, but I failed miserably at that too.