Saturday morning we got up and went into a little town and got breakfast and went to the grocery store to buy sandwich stuff for lunch, then we went back and let the kids swim for about 5 hrs. We took a short break in the middle to eat our lunch and wil and nate took a nap while I took the other 3 back out to swim. We had so much fun just hanging out in the pool with my sister and her family.;) Nate LOVED the water!!!!! He is going to be a lot like Zach I can tell!
Then we got changed for the wedding which was in a very cute little chapel at the resort we stayed at. Brooke was walked down the isle by her fiance Justin's two boys. It was so sweet!!! We are so happy for her. We didn't even get to stay for the reception because Wil had to work at 8 am sunday....so we drove all night and then I dropped Wil off at his car down the hill and I drove home with the kiddos. A very long drive, but the kids had so much fun....which made it all worth it!;)
1 comment:
Alright! You did NOT have my permission to post fat pictures of me on your blog! ha ha Oh well. That was a lot of fun but went by way too fast.
Post a Comment