Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baseball season

This year baseball season weather was SO unpredictable....the one that suffered the most was poor baby Nate. He has been sick non stop.  Zach has improved SO MUCH in baseball and it was so fun to watch him play;)  He played a lot of 2nd base and right field.
Everytime it was there turn to run in from the field or run out to the field he would run past the pitchers mound and touch it with his foot.  I always snickered a little when he did this because I knew why he was doing it, but one day Wil and I asked him and he said I've always wanted to be that guy who gets to stand here and I haven't yet...but one day I will;)
Love this kid!!!!

Then he also had a baseball party for end of the season.  He got a LARGE trophy where the ball spins and he was pumped.  
They did a Hit a Thon this season and Zach hit the ball 52 feet and he was able to get a tshirt saying 2011 hit a thon and a free hot dog from the snack bar for raising $35 in donations thanks to grandma and grandpa blackwell, aunt amy and uncle david, aunt marin and uncle rob, and us!

No comments: