Sunday, May 1, 2011

MOMMY



Mady is our little firecracker and LOVES to say things to have us all laughing.  Well today we were running late for church because we had a big ANT situation in the restroom and I was cleaning that up....well when we were done we went upstairs to get everyone's hair done.  I was doing Mady's hair and it was already past time to be on our way...I said oh mady someone is trying really hard to make sure that we don't make it to church today...she said who's that?  I said Satan is trying really hard to make sure we don't make it to church...She says UHHUHH MOMMY his name is Nathen...not Satan
(The whole time we had this conversation Nathen was screaming in the background)

Gotta love 3 year olds;)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm glad you blogged about this because I told David yesterday that this is definitely a story you need to write down. Mady is hilarious!