Monday, May 16, 2011
I'm Tired
These words I hear A LOT lately because of a little something that we purchased a couple of months ago;)
A trampoline. Wil bought it from a guy at work and they actually came and set it up while we were gone one day...when we came home the girls went crazy, then when Zach got home he was so excited!!! My kids love to be outside on the trampoline...and so do the neighbors and all of their friends. We got it a few days before my parents came into town so my kids talked grandma and grandpa into jumping with them!!! My kids LOVE that grandma and grandpa will get out there and play with them;) Here are some pictures of the kiddos on the trampoline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's awesome =) I need one for my little ones!
Yup! that trampoline sure does look fun!!! too cute!
Post a Comment