I can't believe my sweet boy Zach is SEVEN years old already. Yesterday was his birthday, but we were in Ut this weekend celebrating with his cousins. I still remember sitting in the hospital holding my brand new baby boy...he was the sweetest little guy and he loved to snuggle. He is still the sweetest boy. I love all of our little chats in the car on the way to school. He is so smart and talented. This year he wrote a book and drew all of the pictures himself and turned it in at school. HE WON the young authors award for his whole grade which means his book will get published. He was so excited. This is what he does best...draw and make up stories. He is so creative and has an imagination like no other child I have ever met. He always knows how to make us laugh. He teaches me so much every day. He is so smart, his teacher told us at parent teacher conference that she was reading a book about something and there was a sloth on the page and she couldn't remember what the animal was called and Zach raised his hand and said its a sloth...they like to eat...they live... he knew everything about the animal it was so funny! His teacher loved it!!! Zach makes friends EVERYWHERE he goes, which is a good thing because we moved a lot in his short life time. Everyone loves him because he is so easy to get along with. His best friends though are still his little sisters and brother and all of his COUSINS. He loves to be with his family! He is my big helper with the other kiddos. He was definitely sent to our family first for a reason. He was made to be a BIG brother and a protector of his other siblings. I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father loved me enough to let me be this sweet boys mom. Zach I hope that you always keep that smile on your face and that tender heart. You are going to do amazing things in your life I just know it. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH ZACHY MAN!!!!;)
I'll post the pictures from his Zach party later...but here are pictures from the last couple of years!!!!

This picture pretty much sums it up;)

Zach with his friend Drew at his 5th birthday party

Sea World...one of Zach's favorite places to go

He is so sweet to his sisters
Love this kid;)

This boy loves his DADDY so much...we went to BNSF celebration to see what daddy does at work

And here he is with Nate...this boy has waited a very long time for a little brother and he is so good with him and loves to hold him ALL the time.
1 comment:
It was fun getting to see you guys this weekend. I'm glad we got to go to Zach's party. He sure is a great kid and a lot of fun to be around. Love you Zach!
Post a Comment