Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nursery



This mama is so excited for this day...Mady Monkey is 18 months now and ready to go to Nursery. I know that she will do fine, because my calling is to go there a couple times and check on the teachers and make sure everything is going well, everytime I walk by their door Mady says I play now. I play please...so today she gets to stay and play. This little sassy girl has such a personality lately, I pick a dress out of her closet and she goes No No and takes it and throws it in the laundry basket and grabs the one SHE wants to wear. She picked this one Aunt Erin. So today is going to be a fun day at Church!

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a cutie! How'd she do? That's got to be nice for her to go in there. Especially where you have a calling that involves you moving around a lot.

srldesign said...

that is so cute! I can't wait until Elizabeth goes in, she already wants to stay in with Ben. =)