Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Ashlyn was really excited once she saw Elle and Dean
This is Ashlyn after her morning COKE, j/k, this is about an hour after she woke up, finally all smiles for preschool...
Here's the bradshaw pose for ya.
Still not so sure about preschool without a blanket,
and this was her right after I told her BIG girls don't need blankets at preschool.




Ashlyn went to preschool today, wasn't so sure about being a BIG girl when I told her big girls that go to preschool can't suck their thumb and take their blankets...we love our little Ashlyn and all of the DRAMA that comes along with her. She will love preschool I'm sure!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Poor little girl without her blanket! She looks adorable and so does your little kindergartener below. Where is she going to preschool, Ellen Richardson's?