Thursday, September 18, 2008
Moving On...
Well it is bitter sweet right now having to say goodbye to so many great friends. I have really met some wonderful people here and I am going to miss them dearly. We are moving away and it will be a great opportunity for our family. We really are looking forward to the change, but it is so sad to say goodbye. My kids have such good friends here and I know that it is going to be hard for them to move away. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for all of your help during this sudden move. Marilyn and Sarah for watching my kids all week while I have been diligently packing. Thanks so much for CCF and all of the good times. I have really enjoyed the Sierra Ward and all of the friends that I have made in the past several months in the ward. Also, going to miss my old friends that I have known for a while now from the Riverside ward. Going to miss barbeques on friday night at the park. Girls nights out to the movies or dinner...or even just the quick escape to Baskin Robbins for a coke. Wil and I agree that there are several life long friendships that we have developed while being here. Going to miss being able to get matching hair bows for certain outfits whenever I needed them. (Thanks Amy) I wish you all the best and know that we can keep in contact through Blog and Email. Thanks Again for EVERYTHING!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so sad to see you move but I don't think of it as a goodbye. I like the new look.
Where are you moving?
I am sad that we didn't have more time to get to know each other better, but I can say that you are an amazing person and really made me feel welcome and comfortable when I first moved to Fresno. I love your family and think you and Will have such great and beautiful children. We wish you the best of luck and will miss you dearly. I still think of the night we went out to dinner at Chili's and the girl's nights out. We had such a good time with you and you will be greatly missed! Good luck with adjusting to your new residence and please keep me updated. I would love to stay in touch and will really miss you.
Post a Comment