Monday, September 29, 2008

10 Year Reunion





Wow I can't believe that I have been out of High School for ten years now. Wil and I went to the reunion. It was interesting, that's for sure. We didn't have a great turn out, but we went to Game Works in Ontario sat. night, then sun. was family day at Scandia. The kids had a lot of fun. I don't know if we will hit a 20 year reunion or not...Thanks Sarah and Marilyn for the girls night out to find this outfit...it was fun. These are the shoes that I found when I got here. Since I took a picture of my shoes, Wil said we had to take a picture of his nice sandals that he wore. Ha Ha

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You look so good in your shirt and jeans! I love the shoes. The kids look like they are having fun, we sure miss you guys though!

Elliott's said...

Wow Angie! You look great.