Thursday, January 1, 2015

COWABUNGA DUDE

My baby is 4.  How did that happen?  I am so glad that Nate came and joined our family four years ago.  Nate has been a very stubborn and determined little boy from the very start.  My pregnancy/labor and delivery were miserable and I became very sick while in labor....wouldn't trade it for anything though and I would do it again if I had to.  Nate thanks for always being my little cuddle bug.  Thanks for being a tough little man that loves to wrestle with his daddy.  You have found a best friend for life in Mady.  Ashlyn loves to help you and show you how to do things.  You take after your brother so much and its fun to see the ways you and Zach are so alike, and yet so different.  Don't ever stop making us laugh.  Your personality is the best, you say the funniest things always.  Everyone around you loves you.  Nate you will always be my baby and I love you so much.  It never gets old having you come in my room in the morning to wake me up and having you wrap your arms around my neck and tell me mommy you're my best friend.
We love you so much Nate.  Hope that you never change.  Stop growing up.

Happy 4th Birthday NATE!   Now lets celebrate TMNT style.

            always supporting his big brother, and now so excited to finally be old enough to play baseball.
                                                                  loves his Aunt Marin
                                                Always my little monkey climbing trees
                                          My Ninja...he  is so excited to have a ninja turtle party
                                                  This used to be your favorite place to play
                                              mady and nate all ready for the school parade.
                                                                   love these boys

                                                   dressed in daddy's favorite outfit when he was little
                                              You have always loved the beach
                                                        love that smile
                                                       first birthday
          When Aunt Tricia held you down and let them do a pirate face painting....ha ha
                                             Always my little helper when I load the dishwasher
                 You spent many days at disneyland with friends....you even learned to walk there.
                                                     love those big blue eyes.
                                                                     my little MVP
                                           You made our family complete the day you were born
                                                          You will always be my batman
                                                         The day you were born.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You updated!!! About time! ;) He is the cutest freaking kid! I still have not updated with Wyatt's birthday post. I suck.