Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Holy birthday batman

My baby boy is 3 years old.   Where did the time go?   I love this fun loving, life of the party,  cranky,  handsome, crazy little man!   He melts my heart.   Being pregnant with him, and even my labor delivery... Plus the week after really sick in the hospital were so worth being able to be his mommy!   I love having him hang out with me all day!   My favorite phrases of his are I love you mommy, you're my best friend!  You hear that?   My belly is getting more bigger and bigger (means I'm full).  He loves to eat at chili's;).  He loves his daddy so much and loves to sit with him while he plays video games.   Nate always has everyone laughing.   He is best friends with Mady and she adores him!   We are loving watching this little guy grow and excited to coach his basketball team that he will start in two weeks!   Happy birthday 

 we love you so much;).  




No comments: