Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Man

I sit here tonight and think of what a great weekend I had this last weekend.  Wil and I had a chance to spend some time together trying a new little hobby (disc golf),


and we spent a lot of time just being together...what a relaxing and fun weekend it was!!!!!!

I cherish the time that I get to spend with Wil alone:)  We don't get very much time together because the moment he walks in the door after being gone a while the kids are all fighting for some attention!!!!  So...when we do have time to get out and do something together I always have so much fun...
One of the hardest things is having him gone so much for work!  I am so truly grateful for all of the hard work that he puts in so that I can stay home with the kids and I admire him so much for all that he takes on.  I know that it can't be easy being away from your family a lot.  What a strong man he is.  I am grateful for the example he is to my boys...that they one day will be hard workers like their daddy.
I feel truly blessed to be married to this man:)

I LOVE YOU WIL

No comments: