Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday

Happy 30th Birthday to my man.  Mady said that men are really old at 30 and girls are not at all!!!!  (I don't know where she got that from...ha ha ha)  Wil is the BEST DADDY ever.  Our kids adore him, he is so good to play with them and watch movies with them.  The girls are so in love with daddy.  We kept this birthday really low key since daddy doesn't love surprises.  We took the kids last week down to Wil's cousins to hang out and then I took Wil out to dinner with two of his buddies that he works with.  We had a great time.   For Wil's birthday he wanted to just sleep and relax, so I took the girls and Nate out to run errands most of the day.  So the pictures of him opening presents are to show that daddy was still in his pj's in the afternoon relaxing;)  WE LOVE YOU WIL!!!! HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BABIES DADDY!!!!

No comments: