I don't know if I am more excited or if Zach is more excited that school is out for the summer. It has been a VERY long year. Zach has improved so much in his writing and reading and we are very proud of him. He also has a very artistic mind. He loves to draw and make things which we love watching him develop...I can't believe that we now have a 1st grader on our hands...Here is a picture of Zach at the Honor Roll assembly last night and pictures from the last day of school.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
School's Out for SUMMER!
I don't know if I am more excited or if Zach is more excited that school is out for the summer. It has been a VERY long year. Zach has improved so much in his writing and reading and we are very proud of him. He also has a very artistic mind. He loves to draw and make things which we love watching him develop...I can't believe that we now have a 1st grader on our hands...Here is a picture of Zach at the Honor Roll assembly last night and pictures from the last day of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment