Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ashlyn's New Haircut






Ashlyn has been wanting to get her hair cut for a while now...she hates getting her long hair combed. So today we finally went in and she now is styling a very cute bob! She told the lady that cut it...Thank you so much for cutting my hair, I look so CUTE like this! I agree its adorable.

5 comments:

The Ball Family said...

She looks sooo adorable!!!

Ashley said...

It does look SO cute! I am such a fan of the bob cut, I think it always looks adorable.

Amanda said...

Very cute!

Edie and Luke said...

I LOVE her hair like that! I miss all of you so much!

The Lyon Family said...

Oh my gosh! It's so cute, I love it! Although it makes her look like a big girl. Don't you wish they could stay your little baby forever?