Well she finally did it. She hit the 20 lb mark. Her doctor has been waiting for this for a while now! My mady is finally on the chart...first time ever I think! Her iron is finally okay where she can go back to eating whatever she wants...so that's good! We are so excited that we don't have to be at the Dr. office every few weeks anymore. She doesn't have to go back until she is 2 which is only 4 months away. Yay Mady!
P.S. The doctor said well you can move her out of her infant car seat now...hmmm
(We did that like 10 months ago...shhh don't tell her doctor!)
Here is a picture of the girls and their funny faces at the Dr.'s office. Mady was really nervous today...probably because every time we go there the prick her and poke her with needles and always tell us she's too small and her irons too low and yada yada yada...She's just not going to be a BIG girl and I'm okay with that!
3 comments:
I swear your kids are super adorable =)
I took Gabby to her 20 month appt (missed the 18 month) and she weighs 21 lbs!! I couldn't believe how petite she still is- and Mady is even smaller! I moved her out of her infant seat once she was 12 months-isn't that okay? Anyways, I figure it's good to be small. I wish I was :-)
We went through the same thing with Abbey. It was really stressful going through all the tests just to find out she's a late bloomer. Oh well, guess you gotta check.
Post a Comment