Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hesperia Days

Mady was so good just watching zach and ashlyn go down the slide...

Mady spent most of her time in the bounce house like this, she couldn't really stand up!

Zach loves the bounce slides


Ashlyn is so fun to watch go down the big slide, i love her facial expressions!


Well we didn't get up in time to go to the parade this morning, but I wanted to get the kids out of the house for a bit, so we went over to the park where they had hesperia days games, bounce houses and treats. The kids had a lot of fun, I let ashlyn and mady bounce in the DDDDora Bounce House, then Zach and Ashlyn did the big bounce slide 4 times each. They had slushee's and enjoyed listening to the little band that played. They wanted to ride the pony's but I think its a joke that they wanted to charge $7 a kid to sit on a pony that only walks in circles....lame. So we skipped that!

No comments: