Saturday, July 18, 2009

Trip to Utah...

This was up in N. Ogden visiting with Wil's sisters and we went to a soccer game to watch Courtney and Allison play.
Look at those cute little monkeys...
Zach, Ashlyn, and Karly had so much fun just playing and running around last weekend!
The Oquirrah Mountain Temple Open House. So BEAUTIFUL! Here are all the cousins that went out in front of the temple.

Check out those legs...GIRL YOU CHUNKY, GIRL YOU LUMPY, GIRL YOUR HUGE!
Cookie Time
Yummy!
Mady's face says it all...
Uncle Eric with Mady
Zach
Devin
Whitney
Drew and Ashlyn
Carter
Landon
BABY Derek
Mady with Aunt Jamie (who is going to have her first little girl in Nov...yea, she has 3 cute boys already!)
Kolton
Devin and Drew eating caramel corn and watching madagascar 2 after we just finished roasting marshmellows and making smores.
Carter, Landon, Kolton, Zach, and Whitney
Ashlyn with Lexi

Uncle Eric and Aunt Jamie (above) Aunt Amy and Uncle David (below)

PART I:
I came to Utah so that I could babysit my brothers kids while they took their oldest to a Baseball tournament in NY. I came into town just in time for some baseball games...so fun to watch my nephews play baseball, then we headed up to N. Ogden for a few days to visit with my sister in laws and their families. We had so much fun shopping, making flower hair bows, staying up too late talking, and watching a soccer game of Allison and Courtney's. Then we came down to West Jordan just in time to go to the open house of the Oquirrah Mountain Temple. So neat to take the kids there. Zach was in awww of the place. His favorite thing was that he could see himself forever and ever in the mirror. It was so great to see his excitement. Ashlyn LOVED all of the stairs...she kept saying I do it all by myself...I am sure that everyone behind her was loving the fact that she could walk up and down all the stairs by herself. Ha Ha. She also loved the brides dressing room. Mady...hmmm she loved the chocolate chip cookie she got after taking a tour. It shows in the pictures too. We have done a lot of swimming, went to see a movie, and just playing with cousins. We did family pictures one night, then went to meet up with Uncle Jes for Ice Cream. Here are some picture thus far...

2 comments:

Edie and Luke said...

Oh my gosh! You guys have been busy! I feel like I haven't seen you forever! We just got home 2 days ago from our family reunion. It looks like the kids all had a great time! Are you still there? We need to catch up when you get home. Miss you girl

The Lyon Family said...

I LOVE Maddy's chunkie legs. I want to pinch her. hehe
I haven't seen you in forever we should do dinner or something.