Thank you so much for your support. I need to collect donation by June 10th. You can make donation on my website. LA is going to be fun. You have to go eat at Roscoes chicken and waffles it is sooooo good. It is in Hollywood. Talk to you later. I am still trying to find that number. Cas
2 comments:
I found you!!haha It's Cascia. Cute pic of the kids, and I love your new bedding by the way. Are you going to the zoo on Friday? Talk to you soon. Cas
Thank you so much for your support. I need to collect donation by June 10th. You can make donation on my website.
LA is going to be fun. You have to go eat at Roscoes chicken and waffles it is sooooo good. It is in Hollywood. Talk to you later. I am still trying to find that number. Cas
Post a Comment